Your privacy is important to Scoop Reader. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information Scoop Reader collects, and the ways in which Scoop Reader uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The types of personal information Scoop Reader collects are:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purposes of registering for this website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Demographic and interests reporting
- Any other information that you send Scoop Reader
Using Personal Information
Scoop Reader may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize this website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send you products that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Where Scoop Reader discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Scoop Reader may disclose your personal information to the extent that is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your Data
Scoop Reader will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Scoop Reader will store all the information you provide (on its secure servers).
Cross-border Data Transfers
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to SCOOPREADER.COMand other sites on the Internet.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Scoop Reader is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not provide services directed to children or otherwise target our site to children, and we do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. No content that depicts, describes, identifies or otherwise relates to an individual under the age of 13 may be submitted to us, and no such content or other information relating to an individual under the age of 13 will be knowingly solicited or received by us.